Be grateful for at least one thing everyday.
This is my current guiding statement. It hasn’t always been this way. I used to be so full of negative thoughts and energy. I am 45 years old as of this writing. Many of those years had conflict on a daily basis. I know my journey has been far easier than others but at the time, the hurdles felt very heavy.
Why do this blog?
- I have always wanted to write
- I have stories and experiences that helped me grow
- I believe sharing my stories may help others
I do not have a specific plan for this blog. It will meander as my mind does but I hope by sharing a piece of me, others will find they are not alone in this crazy journey we call life.
- Why am I blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- I believe there are plenty of regular people trying to survive each day who need to know they are not crazy or alone
- What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- Some topics that will be covered include childhood, marriage, divorce, parenting, taking care of aging parents and just live in general.
- I would love to connect with others who may feel their experience is not ‘normal’. (hint: there is no normal)
- If this blog is successful throughout the next year, I hope that at least one person found that they are not alone.
So, here we go. This is as much an adventure into my mind for me and I hope it will be for you.